Eligibility: You must be of legal marriageable age as per Indian law if you want to register for this site as a member (Females must be more than 18 years and male should be of more than 21 years). This site is platform to facilitate the lawful marriage alliance between persons who are legally competent to enter into the matrimony under laws to which they are subjected, membership in the service is void where prohibited, by using this site you represent and warrant that you have right , authority and legal capacity to enter into this agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by applicable law, you also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement, if at any time the MarriageThought.com is of the opinion or has a reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made a misrepresentations about your eligibility then MarriageThought.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership or your right to sue the service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
Term: You may terminate your membership at any time for any reason by writing to us, in the event you may terminate your membership you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, MarriageThought.com may terminate your access to the site or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email you provided at your application in membership or such other email address which you may provide to us later, if MarriageThought.com terminates your membership for breach of terms of this agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused subscription fees, if any, paid by you, certain provisions of this agreement including sections 4,5,7 and sections 9 to 14 of this agreement shall remain effective even on termination, term for the paid membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
Non-Commercial use by members: The MarriageThought.com site is for the personal use of individual members to advertise and promote their profiles for the purpose of generating accepts from relevant matches and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors, this includes providing links to other websites, firms, organizations, companies, business cannot become a member of MarriageThought.com and should not use the MarriageThought.com or site for any purpose, unauthorized or illegal uses of this site including unauthorized framing of or linking to the site will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken.
Members Disputes:You are solely responsible for your communications/ advertisements with other MarriageThought.com members, MarriageThought.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members of our site, MarriageThought.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members, however MarriageThought.com is not obliged to share action with other members, including complainants, MarriageThought.com expressly disclaims any such responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
Proprietary Rights in the content on MarriageThought.com: MarriageThought.com owns and retains all proprietary rights of this site and of MarriageThought.com services, the site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and proprietary information of MarriageThought.com and it’s licensors. Except the information which is in the public domain such as member profiles or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot modify, sell, copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display any such proprietary information, any such act or an attempt on your part shall constitute a violation of this agreement and your membership is liable for termination with MarriageThought.com without any refunds of any unused subscription fees, we also reserve our right to take legal action wherever applicable for any violations.
Limitation on Liability: In no event will MarriageThought.com be liable to you or any third party for consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damages, including also lost of profits arising from the site, MarriageThought.com liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the actions will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to MarriageThought.com for the service during the term of membership.
Jurisdiction: If there is any dispute about or involving the site or the service, by using the site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes or difference will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the competent courts in Bangalore, India only.
By Becoming a member of MarriageThought.com service, you agree to receive certain specific email from MarriageThought.com, you can unsubscribe anytime for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
The agreement, accepted upon use of the site and further affirmed by becoming a member of MarriageThought.com services, contains the entire agreement between you and the MarriageThought.com regarding the use of the site and services, if any provisions of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
By becoming a member of MarriageThought.com or using the services of the site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
You cannot distribute, post or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights, without limiting the foregoing, if you believe your work has been copied and posted on the MarriageThought.com service in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following Information.
. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
. your address, telephonic number, and email address.
. a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
- com reserves the right in its sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account of a member based on such review.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, sms, calls from MarriageThought.com and members of MarriageThought.com as long as you are the member of MarriageThought.com.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed in MarriageThought.com, MarriageThought.com reserves the right to deactivate the multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
- Except for the purpose of promoting/advertising your profile for matchmaking purposes, you cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members to buy or sell any products or services through the service, you will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other MarriageThought.com members, although MarriageThought.com cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the MarriageThought.com site, its also the violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse or harm another person or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any member without their prior explicit consent.
- In order to protect MarriageThought.com and our members from any abuse/misuse the MarriageThought.com reserves the right to take appropriate steps in order to protect interest of other members.
- com reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other members and also regulate the same by deleting the unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any member.
- Amount Paid by the customer for services can’t be refunded at any case.
- com members who subscribe to the MarriageThought.com service hereby unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.